FeedBurner FeedCount

Donate For My Studies

Friday, November 9, 2007

How to tell when someone is a terrible liar

When the woman in the clip tells me the first bits of information about the car, I see that her pattern is to stare right into my eyes and to tense up her facial muscles a little. Then, suddenly, her eyes go all over the place as she has to think up a lie. You can see that she looks away to think of something, breaking her pattern, then looks back at me to mentally tell me the information. Then she looks away again, unsure of herself, as if she wants to see if she can make the lie any more convincing.

This was an easy one – she's a terrible liar! But notice that you have been able to tell that someone is lying without even hearing what they are saying. Not bad.Watch this video clip
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

PredictAd Cool Search

PredictAd